Paneer Pasanda is one of the popular paneer/cottage cheese recipes of North India.
The Paneer Pasanda recipe is a rich creamy dish with an amazing texture. It is one of the delectable paneer dishes and is a famous dish in most of the Indian restaurants. It is so simple, that anybody can prepare it. Serve it hot, garnish it with some coriander leaves. Best accompaniments with paneer pasanda are naan, tandoori roti, chapati, lachcha paratha, malabar paratha, and jeera rice or veg pulao. So, try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add whole garam masala if you want the curry to be spicier.
- You can make it without red capsicum too.
- You can use homemade paneer.
- Adjust the spice as per your taste.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.