Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji is a savory dish.
Dhaba Style Paneer Sabji is one of the most famous roadside dish. Dhabha style dishes are well-known for their unique flavours and environment. Here, we have illustrated the recipe of paneer sabji with easy to follow tips and suggestions. With the easily available ingredients at home, you can make your own batch of dhabha style paneer sabji. Moreover, the preparation involves using clarified butter and oil. The gravy is tangy and spicy, as it requires chopped tomatoes with tomato puree. The cashewnuts paste makes it creamier. While the spices like coriander seeds powder, all spice mix powder, and dry fenugreek leaves make it aromatic and flavorful. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- If you want you can deep fry the paneer cubes, instead of shallow fry.
- Soak the cashewnuts in the hot water for 15 minutes or in cold water for 2 hours and make its paste.
- Instead of cashewnuts paste, you can add the malai or cream.
- For making this dish, coriander seeds powder, dry fenugreek leaves, and cashewnuts paste are important.
- Make the dish using the Homemade Paneer