Dahi Wali Bhindi | Restaurant Style Bhindi is a mouth-watering side dish.
Dahi Wali Bhindi | Restaurant Style Bhindi is a restaurant-style bhindi curry. It requires commonly available kitchen ingredients such as tomato, onion, ginger, curd, and some spices. Bhindi is everyone’s favorite vegetable, especially kids. It is a delectable side dish that can be served with roti/paratha. It is very easy to prepare too. All family members will love this version of bhindi. So, try to make this amazing dish at home and relish it with your family and friends.
Click here to watch this video
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash, dry, and then cut the bhindi. After cutting it, pour some lemon juice over it, to make it non-sticky.
- If you want you can avoid onion and can make the gravy with tomato.
- It is recommended that you use curd at room temperature.
- Remove the seeds from the green chilies.
- Always turn off the gas and then add the curd.
- Add the salt after the curd base gravy starts to boiling.
- Wash and pat dry the bhindi. Apply oil or lemon juice on the knife and then cut it into 2-3 pieces.
- You can use the leftover oil after shallow frying the bhindi for making the gravy or for some other sabji preparation.
- You can use less oil for shallow frying the bhindi/lady finger.
One Response to Dahi Wali Bhindi | Restaurant Style Bhindi
Seems really interesting. I need to get all the ingredients in place. Will it make a big difference if I omit kasuri leaves?