Dosa | Plain Dosa | Sada Dosa is a very popular and most lovable dish across India and worldwide.
Dosa | Plain Dosa | Sada Dosa is a crispy and mouthwatering dish from South Indian Cuisine. Everyone loves plain dosa or masala dosa with sambar and chutney. This needs some techniques and tricks to make a perfect dosa. Now, you will learn to make perfect dosa by following this simple recipe. You can serve it as a breakfast or snack or even lunch and dinner for your family. It tastes amazing in all the forms. So, try to make this dosa at home and enjoy with your family and friends. Do share your feedback as well.
This dish was prepared by Archana Chakravarthy – a lovely Mom from Karnataka.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Here is the recipe of Idli Dosa Batter | Homemade Idli Dosa Batter.
- Before making the dosa, the tawa should be hot.
- The batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Dosa tastes better when ghee/clarified butter or butter is used.
- If you want crispy dosa then spread it more. To make soft dosa, spread it a little less.