Drumstick Sambhar is a sweet and tangy recipe.
Drumstick Sambhar is a mouth-watering dish. This sambhar tastes very good with steamed rice. Thus, it becomes an easy to cook dinner meal. Besides steamed rice, you can serve this dish with idli, dosa, medu vada also. By varying the vegetables and following this recipe you can prepare this dish in your own style. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Cook the drumstick in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- You can put vegetables of your choice like carrot, okra, onion etc.
- Instead of tamarind water, you can use lemon juice.
- Cook the bottle gourd in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Soak the tamarind in water and squeeze out it’s water.