Dry Fruits Aata Ladoo | Aata Laddu is a healthy Indian dessert.
You can easily prepare this Dry Fruits Aata Ladoo | Aata Laddu with wheat flour, ghee, makhana, dry fruits, powdered sugar, and desiccated coconut powder. It is rich in taste and healthy dessert. This is an easy recipe for festivals and occasions. Moreover, it is one such sweet dish especially for kids. You can give it daily to your kids and family members as a nutritious supplement. Everyone will love this dish. It will give the perfect blend of texture and flavor that you will never forget. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neeta Sharma from Rajasthan
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of ghee to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- To check the makhana’s crispiness, Press it with your fingers, it should break easily with a popcorn-like sound.
- You can add ghee as per requirement.
- Dry fruits can be added as per choice and availability.
- You can store this ladoo for 30 days at room temperature.
For more such exciting recipes like Dry Fruits Aata Ladoo | Aata Laddu, please click on the following links: