Eggless Aata Cake Without Oven | Aata Jaggery Cake In Kadhai is a healthy dessert for special occasions.
Eggless Aata Cake Without Oven | Aata Jaggery Cake In Kadhai is a perfect cake for kids. It is prepared without sugar, maida, and oven or OTG. Now it is easy to bake your favorite cake without any hesitation. The ingredients we used for the cake are whole wheat flour, jaggery, homemade malai, milk powder, custard powder, oil, baking powder, and baking soda. This cake is easy enough for beginners. So, try to make this cake on your special occasion and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Neha Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The ratio of homemade malai, jaggery powder, and milk powder should be 1:1.
- Chocolate chips can be added instead of sprinklers.
- Don’t open the lid while the cake is baking.
- You can add 1 Cup of condensed milk instead of malai. Reduce the quantity of jaggery as condensed milk is sweet.
- You can also add 1/2 cup of oil or butter instead of malai
- FOR PREPARING CAKE IN OTG :
- Preheat OTG at 170 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake at 170 degrees Celsius for 32 minutes.