Suji Cake | Eggless Sooji Cake is a very quick and easy cake recipe.
Suji Cake | Eggless Sooji Cake is one of the favorites and mouthwatering cakes. This is loved by all age groups especially kids. This eggless cake is very easy and requires only a few minutes of effort. You will need ingredients like – sooji, refined flour, oil, curd, sugar, etc. which are easily available at home. This is soft and fluffy in texture. It can be a good snack for your tea-time. So, try to make it at home and enjoy. Do share your feedback as well.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- If fine semolina is not available, then grind coarse the semolina to make it fine.
- Instead of refined flour, whole wheat flour can be added to the cake.
- You can use butter instead of oil to make the cake.
- If the batter is thick, you can add more milk to it.
- Tap the cake tin a little bit to avoid the bubbles in the batter.
- Depending on the oven, baking time and temperature may vary.
- If you have time keep the batter aside for 15 minutes without mixing baking soda and baking powder.
For more such exciting recipes Suji Cake | Eggless Sooji Cake please, click on the following links: