Eggless Chocolate Doughnut In Air Fryer is a popular and mouth-watering doughnut.
Eggless Chocolate Doughnut In Air Fryer is a healthy version of the doughnut as it is fried in the air fryer with 90% less oil. The doughnut is a ring-shaped dessert with a hole at the center and top with melted chocolate or glaze. However, there are several ways to prepare the doughnut and here we used an air fryer. The soft and rich texture of the doughnut is due to milk and butter. It is the best party dessert and an all-time favorite among kids. Try to prepare this delicious doughnut and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh curd.
- Brush the doughnut with milk to get a nice brown color.
- Decorate the doughnut as per your choice.
- If the dough consists of more moisture then add some maida and knead it.
- Make sure, to cover the dough with a wet cloth for half an hour.
- After air frying, immediately grease butter on the top of the doughnut.
- In a microwave, place the chocolate bowl for 20 seconds and after taking out stir it once. Repeat this process 3 times to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- You can also melt the chocolate using a double boiler method. In this method, the cooking apparatus consists of two layers of utensils. The chocolate to melt is kept in the upper utensil and the lower utensil will be filled with water.