Methi Masala Mathri In Air Fryer is a popular and mouth-watering snack.
Methi Masala Mathri In Air Fryer is a crispy and flaky snack prepared from all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, ajwain, kasuri methi, and spices. The flavor of kasuri methi makes it more delicious. Generally, mathri prepared during the festive seasons. It is best when served with tea. Mathri is prepared traditionally, by deep-frying, but here we prepared it in the air fryer with less than 90% oil. It is the healthy and tasty version of mathri with the minimum oil. Try to prepare this amazing mathri this festive season and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This snack was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Here, we used both maida and whole wheat flour but you can also use only whole wheat flour to make it more healthy.
- You can also add various flavors to the mathri as per your choice.
- Always crush ajwain between the hands before adding to enhance it’s taste.
- After adding oil to the mixture, mix it until everything is incorporated well. The more you rub the mixture, the better the texture the mathri will have.
- If you press a little portion of the mixture between your palm, it should come together. If it is unable to gather then you can add more oil.
- Always add water in the batches to knead the dough.
- The dough should be of medium to hard consistency.
- Make sure, to keep the mathri small in size and have medium thickness.
- It is important to prick all over the surface using a fork.
- No need to rest the dough.