Eggless Christmas Plum Cake | Fruit Cake Without Alcohol is an instant dessert.
Eggless Christmas Plum Cake | Fruit Cake Without Alcohol is made with soaked dry fruits, all purpose flour, milk, curd, and some easily available ingredients. This is an instant cake that can be prepared without too much preparation in advance. Kids, as well as elders, will love its taste. In addition, you can prepare this cake to make your celebrations special and memorable. So try to make this cake in your kitchen for your family and friends and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by a mom chef :
- The ratio of brown sugar to all purpose flour should be 1:3.
- Use room-temperature milk.
- Add baking powder and baking soda just before baking the cake.
- The cake should be bake on low temperature otherwise the dry fruits might be burn.
- Check the cake by placing the knife in the center of the cake. If the cake does not stick to the knife, that means the cake is baked properly.