Eggless Christmas Cake | Fruit Cake Without Alcohol is a special dish for celebration.
Eggless Christmas Cake | Fruit Cake Without Alcohol is a classic fruit cake. It is made with soaked dry fruits and some easily available ingredients. In addition, you can enjoy this flavorful, and moist fruit cake all holiday season. Here we bring easy tricks with tips to make the cake very easily in your kitchen. It is a healthy cake for your kids as well as elders. Prepare this dish to make your celebration special and if you are a fruitcake lover, then this is the best option for you. So, try to make this recipe in your home and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared using Smart Philips OTG HD6975 which can be bought in any nearby electronic store or ordered online through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pO4eBs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by a mom chef :
- Oil should be colorless and odorless.
- Use room temperature curd.
- Jaggery can be used instead of brown sugar.
- Pour the juice until dry fruits are completely submerged in it.
- Keep soaked dry fruits outside at room temperature.
- Do not add sugar, if you are using canned juice.
- If the batter is too thick then add 1 & 1/2 tablespoon of milk.
- Any type of cake tin can be used to bake the cake.
- Grease the loaf tin and butter paper with oil to unmould the cake easily.
- Don’t open OTG while the cake is baking otherwise, the cake will sink.
- Cover the cake with a cling wrap or wet cloth to prevent it to become dry.
No comments yet.