Zebra Cake | Eggless Zebra Cake is a sweet, super flavorful, and perfectly moist cake.
Zebra Cake | Eggless Zebra Cake is delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let’s be real, adults love it too. It’s obviously beautiful and delicious. This cake is a special recipe that has vanilla and chocolate batter layered in a pan which creates a beautiful zebra cake. This sponge layer cake is easy enough for beginners but is beautiful enough for even the fanciest of celebrations. It looks kind of complicated, but it is easier to make than you think, so try this easy, moist and beautiful zebra cake recipe. Do share your feedback as well.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Whole wheat flour can be used instead of refined flour for the cake.
- To avoid the bubbles in the batter, the cake tin should be tapped a little bit.
- Depending upon the oven, baking time and temperature may vary.
- If the oven door is opened many times, there is a high chance that the cake will sink.
- The size of butter paper should be the same as that of the cake tin to avoid the stickiness of the cake.
- Odorless vegetable oil should be used to make the cake.
- The refined flour should be sieved to make the cake fluffy.
No comments yet.