French Fries In Air Fryer is a popular and all-time favorite snack.
French Fries In Air Fryer is the finger chips that are crispy from the outside as well as soft from the inside. Only potatoes and spices are required for this snack. Large-sized potatoes are used to give a perfect and even shape to the fries. These fries are not deep-fried and prepared with 90% less oil in the air fryer. The attractive texture and amazing flavors make you eat more and more. Serve french fries hot with any dip or sauces or beverages of your choice. Try to prepare these mouthwatering fries and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This snack was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- This fries recipe can also be a fasting recipe if you use rock salt.
- Add your choice of herbs and spices.
- Pahadi/Pahari aloos are ideal for french fries.
- Soaking potatoes in cold water removes extra starch and it makes the fries crispier.
- Make sure to cut potatoes into same-sized pieces so that it cooks evenly.
- Be sure to thoroughly dry the potatoes sticks before frying.
- Immediately place the thick-sliced potato in the cold water otherwise it’s color changes to black.
- If you have enough time then you can also soak potato in the cold water for around an hour.
- You can also add lemon juice instead of vinegar.
- The masala sticks well on the french fries when it is hot.
- Cook potato in the parboiled water to make it soft from inside and also it helps to remove the starch.
- Serve it immediately otherwise it becomes soggy.