Gajar Halwa | Carrot Halwa is a very popular winter delicacy for all.
Gajar Halwa | Carrot Halwa is also known as gajorer halua, Gajrela. The carrot, milk, ghee, homemade mawa, sugar are cooked together to make this lip-smacking dessert. This is flavoured with saffron, cardamom and nuts used for garnishing. It is a healthier dessert as compared to other sweet. Every household makes this yummy dessert in winter because juicy red carrots are in full season. Everyone loves this delicious dessert including kids as well. So, try this recipe and enjoy the halwa hot or cold with your family.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Make this halwa using Homemade Mawa in 5 minutes
- Use red juicy carrot to make the halwa tastier.
- Use a thick bottomed pan or a non-stick kadai to prevent the halwa from burning.
- Keep stirring the halwa constantly otherwise the halwa get burnt.
- You can store the halwa in a refrigerator for a week.