Gatte Ki Sabzi is a Rajasthani famous side dish that is best enjoyed with hot Chapatis.
Gatte ki Sabzi is a delicious Rajasthani traditional dish which is enjoyed and a must-have in every household in Rajasthan. This is no onion and no garlic recipe. Gatte which uses gram flour and spices cooked in the curd based gravy. It doesn’t require any type of veggie so, you can make it any time. This is a perfect option when you do not have green vegetables at home. This is a world-famous delicacy and loved by everyone. So, try to make this sabzi at your end and enjoy with your loved ones.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For preparing the gatte, knead a medium-soft dough.
- Once the water is boiled then only add gatte for cooking. Else they will stick to each other.
- For preparing the gravy, first, lower the flame then add curd mixture to it.
- Stir the mixture continuously and cook until it is boiled. Else it may curdle.
- Add salt once the gravy is boiled.