Gatte Ki Sabzi is a famous Rajasthani side dish best enjoyed with hot chapatis.
Gatte ki Sabzi is a delicious Rajasthani traditional dish which is enjoyed and a must-have in every household in Rajasthan. This is no onion and no garlic recipe. Gatte which uses gram flour and spices cooked in the curd based gravy. It doesn’t require any type of veggie so, you can make it any time. This is a perfect option when you do not have green vegetables at home. This is a world-famous delicacy and loved by everyone. So, try to make this sabzi at your end and enjoy with your loved ones.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For preparing the gatte, a medium-soft dough should be kneaded.
- The gatte should be added to the water for cooking only after it boils else, they will stick to one another.
- For preparing the gravy, if besan is not added to the curd, then the flame should be lowered or turned off before adding the curd-spices mixture to it.
- The mixture should be stirred continuously and cooked until it is boiled else, it may curdle.
- Salt should be added only after the gravy boils.
- You can use either ghee or oil for making the gravy.
- Adding the (moyan) oil to the mixture makes the soft.