Green Chutney | Mint Chutney is a popular mouthwatering tangy and spicy chutney.
Green Chutney | Mint Chutney is a simple and flavorful chutney. This chutney has a nice sour taste that comes from the addition of lemon juice. Fresh juice imparts a distinct taste in this chutney along with the green chili. Mint leaves give a really good aroma and taste in the chutney. Lemon juice also increases the shelf life of the chutney. Serve it with an appetizer or as a side with any meal because it is a perfect accompaniment to perk up the meal. This is a very versatile chutney and can be served with a variety of dishes. It goes very well with the paneer tikka. Try to prepare it and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the consistency of the chutney as per your requirement.
- You can use any sev for the chutney.
- Bhujiya sev, used to retain it’s color.
- Use fresh pudina and coriander leaves.
- Deseed the green chili to cut it’s spice.
- Adjust the spice and tanginess as per your requirement.
No comments yet.