Green Peas Thepla With Palak Sabji And Raita is instant thali for lunch or dinner.
Green Peas Thepla With Palak Sabji And Raita is a winter special dish. It is an easy and healthy dish to make within 15 minutes. Whenever you are in hurry to make a lunch, dinner, or an office lunch box, you can prepare this thali. You just need green peas, spinach, tomato, cucumber, whole wheat flour, maize flour, and some spices. You can prepare this dish for your unexpected guest also. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This is Recipe No. 2 Of Timer Thali Challange by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR GREEN PEAS THEPLA :
- Green peas should be coarsely ground.
- All spices and green peas mixture should be mixed first, then add flours.
- You can add 1 or 2 tsp Water if required to knead the dough.
- If you want, you can prepare thepla with whole wheat flour only.
- Oil can be used instead of ghee to roast thepla.
- FOR PALAK SABJI :
- Add lemon juice to it before serving for a better taste.
No comments yet.