Indori Bhutte Ka Kees is delicious and healthy street food from Indore.
Indori Bhutte Ka Kees is popular as well as a tasty street snack from Indore. “Bhutte” is the Hindi word for corn and “kees” is the Marathi word for grated. Sweet corn is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants in addition to minerals in moderate proportions. This is a no onion no garlic recipe. It is best to serve hot as a nice evening snack during winters. You only need a very few ingredients to prepare this super quick Bhutte Ka Kees. Do not forget to try this delicious recipe and share your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Vimmi Tuteja.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use oil or ghee as per your choice.
- Adding turmeric powder after milk gives a nice color.
- You can grate the corn cob or grind the corn kernels to make this dish.
- Adding chaat masala enhances it’s taste.
- Desi corn or American sweet corn can be used as per choice.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.