Kabuli is a Jodhpui style of colored, aromatic and healthy rice dish.
Kabuli is a royal and exotic dish. It has layers of rice and vegetable gravy cooked in yoghurt with toppings of fried bread chunks, crunchy cashews, raisins and mild spices. The preparation involves many steps. The dish is suitable for special occasions or parties. It is a one pot meal. Try this recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us in our comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Sweta Bharuka Chhajlani from Bangalore
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can add vegetables as per your choice.
- If you don’t have steamer, you can use kadai or microwave.
- You can also adjust the spiciness according to your taste.
- Use Homemade Curd for making the dish.
- Cook the vegetables on low flame.