Matar Paneer | Matar Paneer ki Sabji is a yummy and spicy sabji.
Matar Paneer | Matar Paneer ki Sabji is one of the most relishing Indian dish. The preparation is different at various places. Here, is an aromatic and delicious dish. It covers all the tips that will make this evergreen dish more delicious and lip-smacking. The use of ghee along with oil, adds flavor to it. The spices like red chili powder, coriander seeds powder, all spice mix powder makes it spicy and enjoyable. The whole spices like bay leaf, cardamom pod, cloves, black peppercorn makes it palatable and aromatic. It tastes great with hot roti or phulka. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can either put ghee or butter.
- If you want, you can add raw paneer cubes to the dish.
- Put the red chili powder as per your taste.
- The more you roast the spices with the gravy, the tastier the dish becomes.
- Put the green peas in boiling water and boil them.
- After boiling the green peas, put them in the chilled water so that the green color retains.
- Adding ghee to the hot oil, helps to prevent the burning of spices.
- Rubbing the dry fenugreek leaves between the palms, imparts the heat to it and it roasts slightly.
- Adjust the gravy consistency as per your taste.