Bhindi Mirchi Ki Sabji is a traditional dish.
Bhindi Mirchi Ki Sabji is an authentic dish. It is a famous delicacy often, made at ceremonial occasions. Here, is the dish with all the important tips. It is simple and healthy. Moreover, it is a no onion no garlic dish. The main ingredients are bhindi/okra and green chilies. It requires spices like coriander seeds powder, red chili powder, fennel seeds, all spice mix powder, and turmeric powder. The lemon juice and fennel seeds add a different flavor to it. It tastes great with hot roti and paratha. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- The use of oil for making this dish is more than regular time, so that the bhindi does not stick and burn from the bottom.
- Pat dry the bhindi completely.
- Apply oil or lemon juice to the knife so that the stickiness of the bhindi reduces.
- Coarsely grind the fennel seeds.
- Adding lemon juice to the sabji helps to retain the color of the bhindi.