Khaman Dhokla is a very famous breakfast of Gujarat.
Khaman Dhokla is soft and spongy breakfast and snack. This delicious, little sweet in taste is a regular and most lovable breakfast in Gujarat. You can make fluffy dhokla very easily at home by following simple tips and tricks. Apart from this, it is very healthy as it uses gram flour. It is very quick and simple to make with easily available ingredients. This can be a good evening snack too. So, try to make it home and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by Bharti Mehta ji – A lovely grandmom from Gujarat with 65 plus years of cooking experience.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Beat the batter with hands. This will make the dhokla more fluffy.
- Add water little by little to make perfect consistency batter. The batter should be thick flowing consistency.
- Preheating of the steamer is an important step.
- Spread oil on the dhokla. This will prevent the dhokla from drying.
- By adding sugar syrup, the dhokla will be moist and taste will also enhance.