Methi Thepla | Gujarati Methi Thepla is a mouthwatering and very healthy flatbread.
Methi Thepla | Gujarati Methi Thepla is a very popular and delicious dish. This uses methi/fenugreek leaves, whole wheat flour, gram flour, curd and some spices. This is soft in texture with amazing taste. This is a healthy snack, breakfast, lunch and dinner option. You can serve it with pickle or curd or any sabzi. You can carry this thepla while travelling too. It is very easy to prepare with minimal ingredients. So, try to make this thepla at home and enjoy with your family.
This dish was prepared by Shraddha Thakrar – A lovely Mom from Mumbai.
Tips and Suggestion by Mom Chef:-
- For making the soft thepla rest the dough for at least 10 minutes then make it.
- You can use water or milk or curd to knead the dough.
- Wash and dry the methi/fenugreek leaves completely.
- It will last longer for 2 to 3 days while travelling. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week and in the freezer for up to a month.
- Serve this thepla with Mango Pickle | Aam Ka Achar or Kairi Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney | Raw Mango Jam.