Lahsuni Matar Paratha | Matar Ka Paratha is a healthy and nutritious tiffin option.
Lahsuni Matar Paratha | Matar Ka Paratha is a nice green peas flavored dish. You just need green peas, whole wheat dough, and some spices to prepare this paratha. You will get amazing flavour of green peas and spices in the paratha. Moreover, you can serve it for lunch and dinner. It goes well with curd, or any type of chutney. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This is Recipe No. – 2 Of Tiffin Series by a lovely Mom: Neeta Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Oil can be used instead of ghee to roast the paratha.
- Add few drops of water while preparing the green peas stuffing so, the spices will not burn.
- Aamchur powder can be added to the stuffing instead of chaat masala.
- Add coriander leaves with their stems for a nice flavor.
- The green peas stuffing should be coarsely ground.
No comments yet.