Lapsi Kheer is a rich and delicious sweet treat.
Lapsi Kheer is a healthy and tasty Indian dessert made from daliya/broken wheat. It is a smooth , creamy and sweet delicacy. In this recipe, broken wheat is cooked with milk , jaggery and dry fruits. As the name suggests this dessert has the richness of all the dry fruits. Daliya is a good source of regular requirement of manganese and fibre that are much needed in our food . As it is high in protein, it offers you nutrients without adding pounds to your body. It helps to keep our digestive track healthy. It is very easy to make – a perfect healthy recipe for kids. Try this recipe to make your family healthy and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neha Mitkari from Thane
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can use dry fruits as per choice.
- Adjust the sweetness as per your taste
- You can make it in a pressure cooker if you want.
- Use jaggery powder instead of jaggery.
- You can use milk instead of water.
- Adjust the consistency of the kheer as per the requirement.