Sooji Malai Laddu is one of the most popular Indian sweets.
Sooji Malai Laddoo is a popular dessert for the festive season in India. This recipe requires ingredients that are easily available at home. Fresh homemade cream and coconut have nutritious values. Moreover, it is healthy. You can make it during festivals or any other occasion. The process of making this instant sweet is simple and easy to follow. So try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video.
This recipe was made by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- To avoid burning the sooji, roast it on low to medium flame.
- laddus can be stored in an air-tight container for 8 to 10 days in a refrigerator.
- Jaggery can be used in the place of sugar.
- Adjust the amount of sugar depending on the sweetness.
- Add milk or ghee to make the laddu soft.
- If the sooji is coarse then grind to make it fine.
No comments yet.