Lauki Ki Idli | Bottle Gourd Idli is a nice green color appetizer.
Lauki Ki Idli | Bottle Gourd Idli is a kid’s healthy tiffin box. Generally, kids don’t like to eat bottle gourd sabji but, You can easily add it to your kid’s tiffin snack and they will not realize that they are eating bottle gourd. You can add vegetables also to make this idli more healthy. Moreover, it goes well with coconut chutney. So, try out this unique way to make kid’s tiffin interesting and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This is Recipe No. 4 of the Kids Ki Favourite recipe series prepared by a lovely Mom: Sapna Maheshwari
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of gram flour to semolina should be 1:2.
- The ratio of curd and gram flour should be 1:1.
- 2 tsp oil should be added to the idli batter to keep it soft for a long time.
- Vegetables can be added to the batter.
- The idli batter should have a thick consistency.
- Gram flour can be added to adjust the consistency of the idli batter.