Lauki Kofta Sabzi is a lip-smacking curry for everyone.
Lauki Kofta Sabzi is very delicious curry. The kofta made of lauki/bottle gourd served with tomato-based gravy. This is no onion and no garlic recipe so everyone can enjoy this sabzi especially Jain. This is a good way to include this super healthy veggie because most of the people don’t want to eat this veggie. Moreover, it is very simple and easy to prepare. This sabzi goes well with paratha, roti even with rice. So, try to make this sabzi at your end and enjoy with your family and friends. Do share your feedback too.
This sabzi was prepared by a lovely mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- This is no onion and no garlic recipe. But if you want you can use garlic and onion for preparing the gravy. Just grind both the ingredients along with tomato.
- Prepare the mixture of the kofta just before frying. Else lauki/bottle gourd releases its water and the mixture will become watery.
- Add gram flour/besan as required for binding. You can increase or reduce the quantity.
- Adding paneer/cottage cheese in the gravy is completely optional.
- Add kofta to the gravy just before serving.