Lemon Bhel Namkeen is a popular and everyday Indian snack.
Lemon Bhel Namkeen is a simple and easy savory snack prepared from puffed rice, peanuts, and spices. Prepare it at home any time and it is sure to appease your taste buds. This recipe has fewer calories and healthier options compared to other street foods; therefore, it can also be considered as diet food. So, do try to prepare this delicious snack recipe at home and enjoy it with your family and friends.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Dry roast the peanuts on a low flame; otherwise, they may burn.
- You can also add veggies and chutney to this snack and serve it as a chaat.
- You can store it in an air-tight container for longer shelf life.
- Always turn off the flame before adding the puffed rice; otherwise, it may burn.
- Stir the puffed rice continuously to avoid burning it.