Lemon Bhel Namkeen is a popular and common Indian snack recipe.
Lemon Bhel Namkeen is a simple and easy savory snack prepared from puffed rice, peanuts, and spices. It is a quick and easy snack to prepare at home. Prepare it any time and will definitely satisfy your taste buds. The recipe has fewer calories and healthier options compared to other street food therefore, it can also be considered as diet food. Try to prepare this delicious snack recipe at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Dry roast the peanuts in a low flame otherwise it may burn.
- You can also add veggies and chutney and serve it as a chaat.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement and taste.
- You can store it in an air-tight container for longer shelf life.
- Always turn off the flame before adding the puffed rice otherwise, it may burn.
- Continuously stir the puffed rice to avoid burn.