Madakkusan | Madaksan | Coconut Filled Crepes is an authentic dish from the land of Kerela.
Madakkusan | Madaksan | Coconut Filled Crepes is a traditional tea time snack with the stuffed sweetness. It is a healthier version as it has whole wheat flour and jaggery instead of sugar. It is a super simple, easy, and quick recipe. You can have it for breakfast or an evening snack or can have it as a dessert. It is a thin crepe that is prepared from a flowing consistency batter and then filled with coconut stuffing and then rolled. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Inish Issac.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the sweetness as per the requirement.
- Prepare the batter of flowing consistency.
- Add the dry nuts as per your choice.
- For garnishing, add chocolate syrup or strawberry syrup, or any flavor syrup as per your choice.
- You can also use black raisins instead of golden raisins.
- You can also store it in a refrigerator.