Makhana Dry Fruits Namkeen is a healthy fasting special snack.
Makhana Dry Fruits Namkeen is a good option for breakfast or evening snacks. This is a gluten-free, protein-rich unique dish. In addition, it is rich in antioxidants and contains superfoods for your family. You can prepare it from easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Foxnuts is rich in protein and good source of carbohydrate as well. Moreover, fox nuts and dry fruits helping in detoxifying. So, try to make this healthy snack at home and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neeta Sharma from Rajasthan
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- To check the makhana’s crispiness, Press it with your fingers, it should break easily with a popcorn-like sound.
- Roast the peanuts in the ghee.
- Green chilli can be added instead of black pepper powder.
- You can store these prepared namkeen in an air-tight container for a long time.
- If the namkeen becomes soggy, roast it again for a few minutes on low flame.
For more such exciting recipes like Makhana Dry Fruits Namkeen, please click on the following links: