Makke Ka Sogra | Makke Ki Roti is a popular Indian flatbread.
Makke Ka Sogra | Makke Ki Roti is traditional roti. You can prepare it with maize flour, spring onion, red chili powder, cumin seeds, and salt. It tastes best with sarso ka saag, onion pickle, or with a besan wali mirchi. Moreover, it is typically served for lunch and dinner. It provides necessary supplements. In addition, maize flour is gluten-free and easy to digest. So, try to make this healthy recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Kiran Tanwar
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Spring onion is optional.
- The sogra can be prepared using fenugreek leaves or coriander leaves instead of spring onion.
- Knead the dough well to prevent it from cracking.
- You can use any plastic sheet to make this sogra.
- You can roast the sogra without ghee as well.