Matar Paneer Kulcha And Chole is evergreen and delicious combination of Punjabi meal.
Matar Paneer Kulcha And Chole is a very tempting complete meal. Soft, buttery Kulchas stuffed with spicy peas and paneer mixture makes a delicious accompaniment with chole. Chole is one of the most popular curry dishes from India. In fact, in north India, no wedding or party is complete until you have chole masala on the menu. It is healthy as well as a tasty meal with lots of health benefits. Chole is rich in protein and fibre. Try to prepare this healthy and mouthwatering meal and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade paneer.
- It is always better to soak the chickpeas overnight or at least for 8 hours as then it is easier to cook them.
- If you have forgotten to soak the chickpeas, then add the chickpeas to hot boiled water. Cover and soak for 1 to 2 hours.
- Teabag is used to achieve a darker color.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for the better taste.
- If you do not have anaardana powder, then squeeze lemon juice for the tangy flavor.