Cheese Balls | Air Fryer Recipe is popular, lip-smacking, and all-time favorite snacks.
Cheese Balls | Air Fryer Recipe is an easy-to-prepare, tasty snack prepared from potatoes, capsicum, maida, bread crumbs, and cheese. This recipe uses mashed potatoes mixed with veggies, grated cheese, and spices to make a ball and stuffed it with the cheese cube and coated it with maida, maida slurry, and bread crumbs, and then lastly air fried. The result is a deliciously crisp and golden ball with a cheesy interior. The best part was that all balls fried perfectly from start to finish in the air fryer with less oil. The cheese balls can be served as a party snack or appetizer. They also make a great snack or lunch for kids. Serve them with tomato ketchup, or coriander chutney or mint chutney. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- Grind the bread to prepare bread crumbs.
- Use binding ingredients as per your choice and taste.
- The recipe works very well with either cheddar cheese or processed cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- You can also prepare cornflour slurry instead of maida slurry.
- You can also shallow fry or deep fry it if you do not have an air fryer.
- Add veggies and paneer to make it more nutritious.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.