Methi Masala Mathri | Methi Mathri is a healthy Diwali special snack.
Methi Masala Mathri | Methi Mathri is a deep-fried dry snack. It is a flavorful and easy recipe to make at home, you just need wheat flour, maida, and some spices. It has a flaky and crispy texture. Mathri has a longer shelf life without any preservatives. In addition, it is best when served with tea. This is the festive season’s special snack. Moreover, kasuri methi and carom seeds give a nice flavor. So, try this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This is recipe no. 2 of the Diwali Special Snack Series by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- If you want, you can prepare this mathri using only wheat flour or maida.
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, more melted ghee should be added.
- You can add oil for moyan instead of ghee.
- Cover the dough with a muslin cloth.
- When mathri changes color and oil reduces the bubbles, it indicates that the mathri is well fried.
- After it completely cools down, it can be stored in a container for 30 days.
No comments yet.