Kaju Pista Roll Without Fire is an instant festival special dessert.
Kaju Pista Roll Without Fire is a quick and easy sweet dish. This cylindrical shape sweet is rich in taste and texture. This is the most popular dessert during festivals. You can prepare it with cashew, pistachio, milk powder, desiccated coconut powder, sugar, and milk. Moreover, when you are busy in the preparation for festivals this recipe will help you a lot. You will get a rich flavor of cashews, pistachios, and coconut altogether in one sweet dish. In addition, the most important part of this dish is you can prepare it instantly without fire. So, try to make your occasions special with homemade mithai and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The cashews should be ground in pulse mode.
- The ratio of ground cashew powder to milk powder, desiccated coconut powder, and powdered sugar, should be 1:1:1:1.
- The milk should be added gradually.
- You can adjust the thickness of the roll as per your choice.
- Put the roll in the refrigerator for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Cover the roll with enough pistachio slices.
For more such exciting recipes Kaju Pista Roll Without Fire, please click on the following links: