Methi Thepla | Gujarati Thepla is a very famous and very healthy dish for all.
Methi Thepla | Gujarati Thepla is a good way to include greens in the diet. This is very healthy and a mouthwatering snack and breakfast option. You can carry this thepla along with some pickle while travelling too. Learn to make very soft thepla by following tips and tricks. This thepla is very easy to prepare with easily available ingredients. You just require whole wheat flour, methi/fenugreek leaves, curd and some spices. They are quick to prepare that makes it an ideal tiffin option for kids as well as adults. You can have it with tea as a snack or with some pickle as a breakfast. So, try to make this thepla at your home and let us know your feedback.
This thepla was prepared by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Knead a soft dough for the thepla.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- If you do not have fresh methi leaves then you can use dry methi leaves/kasuri methi.
- Curd makes the thepla soft. If you are making the thepla for travelling purpose then do not add curd to it.
- Roast the thepla on a high flame only to get a soft texture.