Methi Thepla | Thepla is a popular and mouthwatering recipe from Gujarati cuisine.
Methi Thepla | Thepla is a simple recipe prepared from fresh fenugreek leaves and whole wheat flour. It is served for breakfast or lunch with curd or pickle or tea. Methi helps in improving digestion and appetite. It is full of antioxidants and fibre, which eventually removes all toxins from our body. Methi thepla is light as well as healthy. It is good for children who don’t like fenugreek. This way you can incorporate some greens in their diet. The addition of methi in the thepla enhances the taste, texture, and nutrition level. This thepla remain good for a couple of days and are a perfect choice to take along while traveling. Try to prepare this healthy and delicious recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The thepla tastes delicious when roasted using oil, but you can also use ghee as per your preference.
- It is necessary to add oil as the moin while kneading the dough.
- To roast the thepla quickly, you can use an iron tawa/griddle.
- Make sure, to keep the flame high while roasting the thepla for better result and softness.
- Use fresh methi leaves.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot.