Milk Peda | Doodh Peda is an easy and simple traditional Indian sweet.
Milk Peda | Doodh Peda is prepared for various purposes like the festival or special occasions and the simple part of this recipe is only three ingredients are used in this recipe which are milk, milk powder, and powdered sugar. For aroma, I have used cardamom powder, you can also use saffron or both saffron and cardamom powder, or rose water. So try to prepare this super easy and delicious dessert at home and enjoy it with the family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You need to keep on stirring otherwise it may stick to the bottom and eventually burn.
- Use the full cream milk to get the best result.
- You can add any choice of flavors like vanilla, chocolate, saffron, cardamom powder, or rose water.
- Prepare it on low to medium flame.
- You can add your choice of nuts.
- You can use traditionally made mawa or even the instant khoya