Mirchi Vada | Mirchi Bada is a special snack item from Rajasthan.
Mirchi Vada | Mirchi Bada is a snack that has the big green chilies and stuffing of potatoes in it. This is a famous dish from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Fun fact- in Jodhpur, people eat about one lakh Mirchi Vadas in a day! One can imagine how tasty these vadas must be. So try this special recipe from Rajasthan at home and let us know your thoughts about this recipe in the comments section.
Click here to watch this video
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- Remember that the consistency of the batter should not be very thin.
- While pouring water to make the batter, remember to keep mixing or whisking the batter continuously to avoid lumps in the batter.
- Roll the chilies over dry besan to allow the batter to stick to the chilies.
- Removing the seeds inside the chilies helps in reducing the spiciness of the chili.
- After frying, place the Mirchi Vadas on paper to soak the excess oil.
For more such exciting recipes like Mirchi Vada | Mirchi Bada, please click on the following links:
- 5 Quick Evening Snacks to Cheer Up Your Teatime
- Mysore Bajji | Mysore Bonda | Goli Bajji – Karnataka Famous
- Rajasthan Special Dal Baati in OTG
No comments yet.