Mix Veg Paratha | Vegetable Paratha is a healthy and nutritious dish.
Mix Veg Paratha | Vegetable Paratha is a vegetable-loaded dish. You just need vegetables, whole wheat flour, and some spices. You can consume it as a high-fiber, carbohydrate, and protein-enriched dish for any time meal. Moreover, it goes well with pickle, curd, or any type of chutney. In addition, it is a perfect tiffin snack for busy mornings. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This is Recipe No. 3 of the Instant Tiffin Snack prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- White radish should be added gradually.
- You can add fenugreek leaves to the dough.
- The green peas mixture should be coarsely ground.
- Water should not be used to knead the dough, the dough should be kneaded with grated radish only.
- If you want you can prepare the paratha directly on the tawa.
- Press the paratha while cooking to make it crispy.
No comments yet.