Mixed Veg Chutney | Kuragaya Chutney is a healthy and yummy recipe.
Mixed Veg Chutney | Kuragaya chutney is a different version of the South Indian chutney. It is a wholesome side dish. You can serve it either for your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This is a wonderful way of utilizing leftover vegetables. You can also make this recipe by using different vegetables as mentioned in the tips and suggestions and make your own version of the recipe. So, definitely try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely mom chef:- Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- If dry red chili is not available add the green chilies to the vegetables while cooking.
- Grated dry coconut balances the taste of all the vegetables.
- You can use other vegetables like bottle gourd, carrot, capsicum, beans for making this recipe if you want.
- If you want you can add garlic also.
- If tamarind is not available, add some drops of lemon juice over the chutney after it’s ready.
No comments yet.