Momos Paratha | Veg Momos Paratha is an appetizing dish.
Momos Paratha | Veg Momos Paratha is a fusion recipe. Momo is a steamed dumpling, with the filling of different vegetables. You can use the same filling as that of momos and make a paratha with it. Cook and toast the paratha in butter or ghee and serve hot with the grilled tomato chutney. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Rachna Lohia
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Instead of butter, you can use oil or ghee for cooking the filling mixture.
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil to the melting butter to avoid it from burning.
- the stuffing of paratha should be dry else it may break due to moisture.
- You can use all purpose flour to make the paratha.
- If you want, you can add lemon juice to the momos paratha filling.