MoongDal Ki Khasta Kachori is a most lovable and delicious snack.
MoongDal Ki Khasta Kachori is crunchy snack filled with spicy moong dal/yellow lentil filling. This is a very popular street food across India. You can very easily make this snack at home with readily available ingredients. This is super crunchy and flavourful kachori. This needs some tips and tricks to make a perfect khasta kachori. So, follow this recipe to make perfect kachori at home and enjoy with your family and friends. Do share your feedback as well.
This snack was prepared by Seema Patni – A lovely mom from Indore.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can adjust the spiciness according to your taste.
- Add dry spices after the dal gets cooked. But do not overcook the dal.
- Knead a smooth and soft dough for outer covering.
- You can fill the stuffing less or more as per your choice.
- First heat the oil for frying then switch off the flame.
- When the oil is little hot add the kachori for frying. Once they float on oil switch on the flame. This will make the kachori smooth.