Namkeen Coconut Gujiya is a unique and delicious snack.
Namkeen Coconut Gujiya is a delicious snack item that you can prepare during any special occasion. This recipe uses only the ingredients that are available easily in our house. All you need is freshly grated coconuts and all-purpose flour or maida to make this interesting recipe. You can serve this with any green chutney or even ketchup. So try this interesting recipe at your home and let us know your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shikha Wahi Tandon
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Drop the gujiyas into the hot oil carefully.
- Fry the gujiyas on low or low-medium flame to avoid them from burning.
- You can make gujiyas without using the gujiya moulds also.
- Remember to keep the dough aside for 30 minutes.
- If you don’t like to have onions you can skip adding onions to the stuffing.
For more such exciting recipes like Namkeen Coconut Gujiya, please click on the following links:
- 10 Holi Recipes that You Cannot Miss Making This Holi
- Til Paak : Lohri or Sankranthi Special
- 5 Seasonal Winter Foods To Try Before The Winter Ends