Open Paneer Sandwich is a delicious and quick sandwich recipe for breakfast or snacks.
Open Paneer Sandwich is very simple, easy, and hardly takes a few minutes for early morning breakfast. It is an open sandwich recipe with the goodness of veggies, cheese, and paneer. You can also serve it in a tiffin box for kids. You will ask for more and more after having it. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Saute veggies on high flame to make it crunchy.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- Use homemade paneer and tomato ketchup.
- You can also spread the mixture on the paratha and have it.
- Use whole wheat or multi-grain or white bread.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for the better taste.