Palak Moong Dal Sabji In South Indian Style is a healthy, popular, and delicious sabji.
Palak Moong Dal Sabji In South Indian Style is a very simple, quick, and easy dish. It is a healthy way to get both greens and proteins in a dish. It is made dry and the moong dal is cooked soft but not mushy. Though it is a no onion no garlic recipes still it tastes amazing and reduces the effort of preparation too. Try to prepare this healthy and tasty recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The spinach should not be overcooked.
- Dry grated coconut can also be used if fresh coconut is not available.
- The spinach should be washed properly before it is used.
- It is recommended to add less salt to the green leafy veggies.
- Pepper powder should be added to avoid germs or pests if present in the veggies.
- To check the moong dal soaked properly, you can use your fingers to break it. If it is easily broken, then it is ready to use.