Palak Moong Dal Sabji In South Indian Style is a healthy, popular, and a delicious sabji.
Palak Moong Dal Sabji In South Indian Style is a very simple, quick, and easy dish. It is a healthy way to get both greens and proteins in a dish. It is made dry and the moong dal is cooked soft but not mushy. Though it is a no onion no garlic recipes still it tastes amazing and reduces the effort of preparation too. Try to prepare this healthy and tasty recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not overcook the spinach.
- You can also use dry grated coconut if you do not have fresh coconut.
- Wash spinach properly before using it.
- Make sure, to add less salt in the green leafy veggies.
- Add pepper powder to avoid germs or pests if it present in the veggie.
- To check the moong dal soaked properly, you can use your fingers to break it. If it is easily broken, then it is ready to use.