Palak Sandwich | Spinach Sandwich is a healthy and mouth-watering sandwich.
Palak Sandwich | Spinach Sandwich is simple and easy to prepare. The spinach, coriander leaves, mint, and spices are used as stuffing which makes this sandwich more healthy and nutritious. It is too quick and hardly takes a few minutes to prepare. It is a perfect and balanced breakfast recipe that can also be consumed as an evening snack. Try to prepare this healthy and delicious sandwich. Let us know your feedback in the comments section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of red chili flakes, you can use red chili powder.
- Use whole wheat flour bread or white bread or multigrain bread of your choice.
- Instead of a cheese slice, you can also use grated cheese.
- If you do not like cheese, then you can use butter or ghee.
- Adjust spices as per the requirement.
- You can also grill the sandwich or can prepare it in a sandwich maker.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.
No comments yet.