Three Layered Sandwich | Veg Cheese Sandwich is a healthy and mouth-watering sandwich.
Three Layered Sandwich | Veg Cheese Sandwich is a simple and quick sandwich prepared from bread, green chutney, veggies, cheese, and butter. It is pretty easy to prepare. The spiciness from the coriander chutney, the crunch from the veggies, and the amazing taste of cheese make this sandwich more and more delicious. Serve it as a breakfast or snack to everyone and relish it with the chutney or sauce or any hot or cold beverages. You can also be innovative and make your own fillings for this sandwich. It is a must-try recipe so try it. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use any green chutney as per your preference. You can also use tomato sauce if you do not have green chutney.
- You can also add red chili flakes and mix herbs.
- Instead of grated cheese, you can use cheese slices.
- Toast the sandwich in oil or ghee or butter as per your choice.
- You can toast or grill the sandwich.
- Use palak, corn, paneer, and other veggies to make it more nutritious.
- Adjust the spice and serve it hot for better taste.